Thursday, September 23, 2010

New! Announcements

Ali Mae Photography is adding a new feature to our site. Are you getting married? Did you just have a new baby? Christmas is coming and you want something fun to send to your friends?

Well if you need announcements this is the place!



Here are just a few samples of what you can get. You can order customized versions of these or you can tell me what you have in mind and I can make something just for you!

You just need to drop me an email with your information and a way to contact you and we can discuss and make the announcement you have been imagining.















0 comments:

About This Blog

I have always had a love of photography. Even at an early age I carried around an old 110 camera. Now that love has turned into a fun and exciting hobby. This blog is a place for me to share the pictures I have taken.

If you would like to schedule a shoot feel free to contact me.

Labels

eXTReMe Tracker

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP